Lodge at Giants Ridge COVID-19 Procedures
The Lodge at Giants Ridge is committed to safely serving our guests.
For guest and staff protection, the following protocols are in effect:
- Surfaces that are frequently touched, (ex: door handles, stair rails, elevator buttons, front desk, luggage carts, end tables, chair backs) located in common areas are regularly disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Lodge.
- To protect future guests, housekeepers, and maintenance staff, guests are required to empty the fridge, load and start the dishwasher and place garbage bags in the hall prior to check out.
- At the time of reservation, guests may request a room that will remain vacant for 24-hours prior to their arrival IF AVAILABILITY ALLOWS.
The Lodge at Giants Ridge will move reservations (up to one year) at no charge, otherwise, normal cancellation policies apply:
- If you book online to get the 10% online booking discount, the entire stay including taxes and fees is charged to your card and is considered your deposit. Booking via the front desk waives the 10% online discount. You will be charged just the first night’s room and taxes and fees as your deposit. Deposits are refundable up to fourteen (14) days from the start of your reservation, minus a $50 fee.
- If you cancel within fourteen (14) days of the reservation, the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.
- To avoid a cancellation fee, you may move your reservation up to one year in the future at no charge.