Lodge at Giants Ridge COVID-19 Procedures
The Lodge at Giants Ridge is committed to safely serving our guests.
For guest and staff protection, the following protocols are in effect:
- Surfaces that are frequently touched, (ex: door handles, stair rails, elevator buttons, front desk, luggage carts, end tables, chair backs) located in common areas are regularly disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Lodge.
- To protect future guests, housekeepers, and maintenance staff, guests are required to empty the fridge, load and start the dishwasher and place garbage bags in the hall prior to check out.
- At the time of reservation, guests may request a room that will remain vacant for 24-hours prior to their arrival IF AVAILABILITY ALLOWS.
- We take the first night’s room and tax when you book your room. This is refundable up to seven (7) days from the start of your reservation, minus a $25 fee.
- If you cancel within 7 days of that reservation, the deposit becomes non-refundable.