Lodge at Giants Ridge COVID-19 Procedures
The Lodge at Giants Ridge is available for guest stays!
The Sleeping Giant restaurant, back deck, and our pool area are open. The restaurant has reduced days/hours of operation and limited food items available, and the pool and hot tub have reduced occupancy rules posted.
To protect Lodge staff and valued guests, the following protocols are in effect:
- All staff will wear masks at all times while working at the Lodge.
- Surfaces that are frequently touched, (ex: door handles, stair rails, elevator buttons, front desk, luggage carts, end tables, chair backs) located in common areas will be regularly disinfected.
- Guests are asked to apply hand sanitizer (supplied) when entering the building.
- The main lobby doors are the only entry doors. All doors can be used for exiting the property
- Guests will be asked to prepay for their stay prior to check in to minimize the handling of credit cards.
- Guests are asked to wear masks while moving through public areas and only approach the front desk one person at a time.
- Guests are asked to use hand sanitizer (supplied) before entering the elevator and to refrain from entering the elevator with an unknown guest, but rather to wait for an empty elevator car.
- Guests who do not live in the same household are asked to maintain 6 feet of social distancing from other guests in common areas and restaurant.
- To protect future guests, housekeepers, and maintenance staff, guests are required to empty the fridge, load and start the dishwasher and place garbage bags in the hall prior to check out.
- At the time of reservation, guests may request a room that will remain vacant for 24-hours prior to their arrival. IF AVAILABILITY ALLOWS.