Lodge at Giants Ridge COVID-19 Procedures
The Lodge at Giants Ridge is committed to safely serving our guests.
For guest and staff protection, the following protocols are in effect:
- All staff will wear masks at all times while working indoors at the Lodge.
- Surfaces that are frequently touched, (ex: door handles, stair rails, elevator buttons, front desk, luggage carts, end tables, chair backs) located in common areas will be regularly disinfected.
- Guests are asked to apply hand sanitizer (supplied) when entering the building.
- Guests will be asked to prepay for their stay prior to check in to minimize the handling of credit cards.
- Guests must wear masks while moving through public areas and only approach the front desk one person at a time.
- Guests are asked to use hand sanitizer (supplied) before entering the elevator and to refrain from entering the elevator with an unknown guest, but rather to wait for an empty elevator car.
- Guests who do not live in the same household are asked to maintain 6 feet of social distancing from other guests in common areas.
- To protect future guests, housekeepers, and maintenance staff, guests are required to empty the fridge, load and start the dishwasher and place garbage bags in the hall prior to check out.
- At the time of reservation, guests may request a room that will remain vacant for 24-hours prior to their arrival IF AVAILABILITY ALLOWS.
- The pool and hot tub are temporarily closed due to the statewide COVID closure mandate.
- We take the first night’s room and tax when you book your room. This is refundable up to seven (7) days from the start of your reservation, minus a $25 fee.
- If you cancel within 7 days of that reservation, the deposit becomes non-refundable.