Lodge at Giants Ridge COVID-19 Procedures
As of Friday May 1st, the Lodge at Giants Ridge is available for guest stays.
The Sleeping Giant restaurant & bar, arcade, gift shop, exercise room, pool area, and public restrooms will remain closed until further notice.
To protect Lodge staff and valued guests, the following protocols are in effect:
- All staff will wear masks at all times while working at the Lodge.
- Surfaces that are frequently touched, (ex: door handles, stair rails, elevator buttons, front desk, luggage carts, end tables, chair backs) located in common areas will be disinfected on an hourly basis.
- Guests will be asked to prepay for their stay prior to check in to minimize the handling of credit cards.
- Guests must wear masks while moving through public areas.
- Guests are asked to apply hand sanitizer (supplied) when entering the building.
- The main lobby doors are the only entry doors. All doors can be used for exiting the property
- Guests are asked to use hand sanitizer (supplied) before entering the elevator and to refrain from entering the elevator with an unknown guest, but rather to wait for an empty elevator before entering.
- Guests who do not live in the same household are asked to maintain 6 feet of social distancing from other guests in common areas.
- Common area restrooms are closed to the public.
- Current information indicates that the COVID-19 virus can not live on surfaces beyond three days. Therefore, to protect future guests, housekeepers, and maintenance staff, upon checkout of a unit, the unit will not be cleaned or rented again until day 4. Guests are asked to empty the fridge, load and start the dishwasher and place garbage bags in the hall prior to check out so that housekeeping does not have to enter the unit prior to the 4th day.