Evening Guest Attendant
In this position you will attend to guest requests for supplies, monitor pool area stock, and restock pool towels and attend to guest requests for extra items such as delivering pillows or blankets to guest rooms. You may also be asked to do light housekeeping such as vacuuming and removing trash from common areas and hallways, and sorting or folding laundry.
- Strip bed linens; vacuum; dust; scrub sinks, tubs, toilets; surfaces, sweep and mop floors.
- Clean fixtures; wash windows & mirrors.
- Make beds.
- Communicate effectively with guests and staff.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Previous hotel or resort related experience preferred but will train.
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; climb up and down stairs; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.
- Must be willing to work 2 weekends (Friday-Saturday Nights) per month and some holidays.
- Part-time. 4 pm to 11 pm.
- Pay: $14.00 per hour to start.
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible for bonus (bonuses not guaranteed)
- 6-8 hour shift
- Evening shift